XAT 2015 Decision Making Online Coaching by Ravi Handa
A comprehensive XAT Course with Online Workshops, Tests, Study Material, Videos & Practice Questions
Online XAT Workshops Offered in this Course
Once you enroll in this course you get recording access to three Online XAT Decision Making Workshops wherein you will get the opportunity to prepare/learn and clarify doubts on Decision Making Section of XAT Exam. Workshops will be recorded and will be available to you till March 31, 2015 along with other course content.
- First Workshop : How to Maximize your score in XAT Decision Making Section ?
- Second Workshop : How to Avoid Common Pitfalls and Mistakes in XAT Decision Making Section ?
- Third Workshop : What to do in the last week before XAT ?
- Build your foundation in XAT Decision Making
- Clear doubts and build concepts in interactive workshops
- Get access to 43 recorded videos till March 2015 for self-paced preparation
- Get 24 documents including FREE Book on Past XAT Decision Making Paper as extra study material
Lessons & Fundamental Concepts in Videos
- Introduction and Definition
- Type of Questions
- Case Study Approach
- Pattern and Analysis of Previous Year XAT Papers
- How to eliminate options
- Ethical Dilemmas and Moral Issues
- Useful Financial Terms and Definitions
Solved Examples Videos
This course contains carefully selected set of questions from previous years with video explanations that can propel your XAT Exam preparation to the next level. They will all teach you various tips and tricks to solve the XAT questions.
Course includes Solved questions for XAT from 2008 - 2013
Practice Sample Questions / Tests / Mocks with Solutions
While it is important to learn the basics of Decision Making Section for XAT 2015, it is also important to practice and test yourself with some XAT exam sample questions. This XAT Decision Making online course serves that need of yours by providing you with 5 Decision Making Mock Tests in PDF format along-with answers and detailed solutions.
- Mock Test 1 (20 Questions)
- Mock Test 2 (20 Questions)
- Mock Test 3 (20 Questions)
- Mock Test 4 (20 Questions)
- Mock Test 5 (20 Questions).
XAT Study Material / Books
- This XAT Decision making course also contains collection of PDFs and PPTs for all the lessons in the course.
- It contains a book containing all questions of XAT Decision Makings asked in XAT 2008, XAT 2009, XAT 2010, XAT 2011, XAT 2012 and XAT 2013. The Decision Making book is available for free download. Click here.
This Online XAT Decision making course will be available till March 31, 2015.
Who is it for?
Any individual, who is preparing for XAT exam and wants to improve his score in the decision making section should join this course.
Why this XAT course?
This course builds foundation in XAT Decision Making and teaches trips and tricks to avoid pitfalls and solve complex problems, which at times is difficult to achieve through offline books.
Language of instruction: English