The AICTE CMAT is a 400 mark exam with 100 marks each for four sections. Each section has 25 questions of 4 marks each. This CMAT 2015 Online Full Preparation Course has a comprehensive coverage for all the sections viz. Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension & General Awareness.
Key Points of this CMAT 2015 Online Full Prep Course :
- 100+ videos providing a comprehensive coverage of CMAT 2015 exam syllabus.
- 1000+ questions & 11 chapters specially to improve your General Awareness.
Course Outline of this CMAT 2015 Online Full Prep Course :
- Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation : 50+ videos
- Logical reasoning : 25+ Videos
- Language comprehension : 25+ videos
- General Awareness : 11 chapters covering all the topics
Detail Syllabus Outline Covered in this CMAT 2015 Online Full Prep Course :
- Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation : Number System, Simplification, Square Root and Cube root, Ratio – Proportion, Indices and Surds, Profit –Loss, Percentages, Time and Work, Average, Allegation and Mixture, Time Speed and Distance, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Area of plane figures, Volumes and Surface Areas, Series and Sequences, Clocks, Calendars, Linear and Quadratic Equations, Progressions, Trigonometric Ratios, Heights and distances, Plane geometry, Probability, Permutations and combinations, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency.
- Logical reasoning : Analogy, Number Series, Letter Series, Distances and Directions, Classifications, Syllogisms, Coding – Decoding, Cubes and Dice, Mathematical Operations,Number puzzle, Blood Relations, Logical /Analytical Reasoning, Non – Verbal Reasoning.
- Language Comprehension : Statements & Assumptions, Strong & Weak Arguments, Sentence Correction, Synonyms and Antonyms, Analogy, Idioms and Phrases, Para jumbles, Reading Comprehension.
- General Awareness : 11 chapters covering the following topics - Major Global Companies (44 Pages) ; Major Indian Companies (32 Pages) ; Timelines (17 Pages) ; Brand Quotient (9 Pages) ; Books (16 Pages) ; Taglines / Punchlines (16 Pages) ; Business & Economic Abbreviations (5 Pages); Business Terminologies (21 Pages); Countries, Capital, Currency (9 Pages); Awards, Medals & Prizes (8 Pages); Heads of Organizations (3 Pages).
40+ sectional tests (1000+ questions) covering Business Awareness, Current Business Affairs, Current Affairs of 2014, 2013, 2012 & 2011, previous year papers and sample CMAT GK papers for practice.
Language of instruction: English