Logical and Verbal Reasoning Online Video Course for CAT and MBA exams
Useful online video course for CAT, XAT, SNAP, IIFT, CMAT & other MBA entrance exams
Everything you need to know to crack Logical & Verbal Reasoning Section in CAT 2014.
Being a MBA aspirant you would want a preparatory material for Logical Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning for CAT 2014 and other MBA entrance exams that helps you improve your logical reasoning and verbal reasoning section. This online video course not only provides MBA aspirants Logical & Verbal reasoning videos but also shortcut tips and tricks that helps you in getting top percentile in your CAT 2014 exam.
Prepare logically |Become good with numbers | Improve Verbal Ability
This online video course on Logical Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning is best suited for MBA entrance exams like CAT 2014, XAT 2014, SNAP 2014, IIFT 2014, IRMA 2014, CMAT 2014, GMAT, etc. Also, GATE exam aspirant will find this Logical Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning online video course useful too.
This online video course also provides documents that you can easily download and print.
Why Should you Enroll in this Course ?
- Save Money: You don’t need expensive coaching classes. Studying online is easier and we pass the savings on to you.
- Save Time: You don’t have to travel to attend the classes.
- 24 x 7: All videos lessons are always available to you. You can view them any number of times.
- 2-year validity period from the day you enroll.
- 31 (23+9) Video Lessons for Logical & Verbal Reasoning.
- 3 EBooks for download containing past year CAT papers, Tips and formulas for Quantitative Aptitude.
Logical Reasoning Videos:
- Coding – Decoding
- Number Series
- Letter Series
- Symbol Series
- Symbol based Logic
- Number & Alphabet Analogies
- Odd one out
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relations / Family Tree
- True / False statements (Truth-teller)
- Linear Arrangement
- Circular Arrangement
- Sequential Output
- Matrix / Grid Arrangements
- Logical Conditions & Grouping
- Tournament – Cricket
- Tournament – Football
- Tournament – Tennis
- Tournament – Knockout
- Critical Path
- Cubes based problems
- Matchstick / Coin Picking
Verbal Reasoning Videos:
- Syllogism Part 1
- Syllogism Part 2
- Logical Deduction
- Statements & Assumptions
- Statements & Assumptions – Part 2
- Strong & Weak Arguments
- Courses of Action
- Parajumbles – Intro
- Parajumbles – Advanced
Documents (Available for download)
- EBook containing past year CAT papers
- EBook containing the complete list of tips and formulas for Quantitative Aptitude
- EBook containing all articles written for Pagalguy.com, Rediff.com, Gyancentral.com, etc. by Ravi Handa.
Updated Courses By Mr. Ravi Handa:
Language of instruction: English