This course has been closed. Click here for the new course and enroll : Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency for CAT & MBA Exams 2015
Does Data Interpretation sink your boat of success for CAT 2014 ?
Want to score good in Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency and improve your overall percentile ?
Introducing a Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency Complete Online Course for CAT 2014 to help you take the charge of your score. This online course gives you everything you need to crack Data Interpretation (DI) and Data Sufficiency (DS) Questions in CAT 2014 and hence improving your percentiles. Remember ! Every single mark matters.
The course also provides you documents to downloads.
Why Should you Enroll in this course ?
- Save Money: You don’t need expensive coaching classes. Studying online is easier and we pass the savings on to you.
- Save Time: You don’t have to travel to attend the classes.
- 24 x 7: All videos lessons are always available to you. You can view them any number of times.
- 2-year validity period from the day you enrol.
- You get documents for download with the course
- 13 Video Lessons for Topics of Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency.
- 3 EBooks for download containing past year CAT papers, Tips and formulas for Quantitative Aptitude.
- Tables I
- Tables II
- Pie-Charts I
- Pie Charrs II
- Bar-Graphs I
- Bar Graphs II
- Line-Graphs I
- Line Grapghs II
- Caselets I
- Caselets II
- Data Sufficiency I
- Data Sufficiency II
- Data Sufficiency III
Documents (Available for download)
- EBook containing past year CAT papers
- EBook containing the complete list of tips and formulas for Quantitative Aptitude
- EBook containing all articles written for Pagalguy.com, Rediff.com, Gyancentral.com, etc. by Ravi Handa.
This online course is also beneficial for XAT 2014, SNAP 2014, IIFT 2014 and other MBA entrance exams like IRMA, TISS, TANCET, etc.
Updated Courses by Mr. Ravi Handa:
Language of instruction: English